Hansonjs

Sep 24, 2024
I’m a 74 year old retired Nurse/Paramedic/flight attendant…I am born and raised in Minnesota but ran away 20+ years ago and remarried …and happy

I am a gardener…lots of cactus varieties in a greenhouse but also on our 15 acres…
Happily remarried x20 years..
Love talking to new folks…especially if garden interest
I also do many other things…we hike, go to old mines and rock hound, we go to new to us areas…looking for different rocks and cactus
Many beautiful things to enjoy here in southern NM…

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Welcome to The GrayVine, @Hansonjs! Oh, can you give me some tips on gardening? I'm going to be honest, I can barely keep our houseplants alive. It's lovely to meet you, by the way. We're delighted to have you as a part of our community!