aahzdeen

Sep 24, 2024
Introduction

Hi everyone. I am Debbie M, I am 70 years old, retired, a widow for the last 11 years. I like to crochet and knit, I like diamond painting and want to learn to paint with acrylics. I live in Nebraska but am originally from Northern CA.

Reactions: Maddie
Hello @aahzdeen and @Mcrookshanks it is so lovely to e-meet you both! I am so excited to hear you both love crafts. So do I, I have started a crafts corner on The GrayVine because I'm always looking for new things to try! At the moment, I am working on crochet but I am not very good at it. I have a few friends who have a cricut and love it. I would love to see photos of both of your crafts and any crafts tips you can share! You can post all about them here - https://thegrayvine.com/forums/craft-corner.36/

I cannot wait to read tips from you both :)