SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
M

Maddie

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2024
Hello! I'm Maddie!

Hello there :) My name is Maddie and I am one of the co-founders of The GrayVine with my dear friend @Jonathan Leane! We started The GrayVine in March this year because we felt like there wasn't an online space exclusively for Americans over sixty. We felt like everyone over the age of sixty deserved an online space where they could make online friends, but also talk with their existing friends, all whilst staying informed and entertained.

We send out a daily newsletter with the goal of featuring news that is actually relevant to everyone over the age of sixty, but also isn't just doom and gloom! We wanted to make sure we brought a little bit of happiness and entertainment into your daily lives as well :)

The GrayVine is still very new, and we are learning each and every day. So, if there is anything you think we could do better, do not hesitate to let us know! We have a wonderful small team that just wants to make The GrayVine a welcoming, accepting, fun and joyful online space ❤️ If you want to know more about our team, you can head to the About Us page.

A little bit about me, personally: I love to swim, I love the beach, I have a little dog called 'Poppy', my favorite thing in the world is my morning coffee, and my favorite color is green!

Now that you know a little bit about us, feel free to tell us more about you!

I hope you have a lovely day and I hope we speak soon!
Maddie 😍

Reactions: Ernie