Pattij50

Sep 24, 2024
Hi everyone my name is Patti

I’m 74 and live in the high desert of Calif. Born and raised in New York and have to admit I like It a lot better on the east coast
I have 5 grandkids, one great granddaughter and in 2 weeks my granddaughter is due to deliver my first great grandson.
I have one daughter and one son. My daughter lives with me and my son and his family live in Texas.

Reactions: Maddie
Hi @Pattij50 it's so nice to e-meet you! Thank you for joining The GrayVine :) Wow what an incredible family it sounds like you have! You must have your hands full with 5 grandkids, and almost 2 great grandchildren! How wonderful that must be. All the best to your granddaughter, I hope your beautiful great grandson is delivered safe and healthy!